I staid twice at the Inn of the Spanish Garden, and I'll definitely go back to this hotel when I'll return to Santa Barbara.
I usually book a junior suite, which is large enough and comfortable; fireplace is a nice plus.
If I had to point-out some downsides of the rooms, I'd say that some of them are quite dark, and the overall decoration is quite simple (maybe too simple for a boutique hotel).
Breakfast is good: the buffet is not very rich, but it's in any case enough, considering that the quality is high.
Nothing to point out about service, which is very good and friendly (casual approach is positive in spite of a medium/ high rank hotel).
On the overall, the pricing for Santa Barbara is correct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel