My husband and I stayed at the Inn of the Spanish Garden for a weekend getaway in Santa Barbara. It's on a quiet street despite being within walking distance from downtown Santa Barbara - a fantastic location if you want to walk to places! We had a junior suite - the room was very spacious, had two balconies, and a fire place. Overall, the room was well-appointed, had all the amenities that you'd ever need, and was well-maintained/clean. They also provide a complimentary continental breakfast every morning - a great way to start your day! The staff was wonderful, very welcoming and helpful. A shout out to Brian of the front desk! Very friendly, and provided impeccable customer service! We'd be glad to stay at the Inn again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel