We stayed at The Spanish Garden Inn while attending a wedding. It is located one block from State Street and is convenient to walking the downtown area. Mercifully quiet, parking and a lovely breakfast buffet (with cappacunio) included. Decor is Mission style. There's a small pool and some outdoor exercise equipment. It's a little expensive, but the Inn is charging what the market will bear. We've tried a number of places in Santa Barbara and this was the nicest one by far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel