My wife and I stayed at the Spanish Garden Inn for 3 nights recently. The accomodations were spacious (room 22) and comfortable. Although we didn't use it, it had a nice terrace overlooking the swimming pool. The room also had a gas fireplace. The lobby and public areas were very well kept. The included breakfast could have been better but we had just come from other hotels on this trip that offered spectacular breakfasts at substantially more expensive rates so perhaps the comparison is not fair. It's nicely located in a quiet area but close to State Street where there's a lot of shopping and dining. It's a bit of a walk to get down to the more touristy area by the water where there's Sterns Pier and a lot of wine tasting rooms so if that's your interest you may want to try something closer to the water. It's about 2 miles so a good hike which we didn't mind and there's always taxis of course if you don't want to drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel