We had a deluxe upper room (19) this was away from traffic noise, comfy and very spacious.
The hotel is well located and comfortable but communal facilities are limited (eg very small and ordinary breakfast room). At times staff attitude was not great .
Reason for 3 stars is all about price; if it was priced at $200 for a deluxe room it would have rated 5 stars, at the $400 that we paid, it was an acceptable average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel