Maybe it was just our room, but we found this hotel quite a disappointment. The building itself is charming, and we were ready to be impressed, but our room fell short. We were told we were "upgraded" to a "junior suite" when we checked in. Maybe the regular rooms are better, but the "suite" was a big letdown. It was large, but poorly laid out so that much of the space was wasted, and it was furnished with (to us) no taste whatever. Moreover, while there is a central courtyard, it was chopped up fences so that the entry to our room seemed out of the way and awkward.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel