I've never encountered a hotel that doesn't offer late check-out, it's something I've only ever used several times but often it's a frequent request and many hotels honor these requests, not the Spanish Garden Inn! Of course I didn't expect to be able to leave late without an additional fee tacked on but keep in mind you're paying $300-$350 per night here, granted Santa Barbara is an expensive area but with rates like that I am appalled late check-out is not offered. Also, be warned check-out is 11 am not noon and 11:30 is considered "late check-out" by this Inn's definitions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel