Polly and I chose The Spanish Garden Inn to end our 2nd Californian adventure based on trip advisor reviews. We stayed for 3 nights and weren't disappointed!
We were checked in by 2 helpful ladies who showed us to our room and took time to explain how the tv/cable and aircon worked. Throughout our stay we were greeted by friendly attentive staff who were always keen to help and seemed genuinely interested in making our stay pleasant.
We had chosen a junior suite and it was immaculately clean and well presented. The bed was comfortable and the furnishings of lovely quality. We were looking to have some restful time before flying home and the hotel certainly provided it. Our room had a balcony overlooking the pool which we found cool and confortable.
We would both agree that the hotel deserves its #1 status in Santa Barbara. We were made to feel welcome into luxurious surroundings. We would definately return and recommend to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel