My boyfriend and I spent a few nights in Santa Barbara and this was an amazing treat to stay here. The staff took care of everything- restaurant recommendations, booking us on an amazing wine tour and the breakfast was so tasty. Our room overlooked the pool and it was nice and quiet, very serene. The only recommendation I would have is that perhaps there can be notes left in the upper rooms to remind guests that they should remove heels when walking around on the tile floors. It can be heard through the floor in the suite below. The location is superb, you can walk anywhere on State Street quite easily. Love this place, will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel