This Inn is just about perfect! A few blocks off the main street in Santa Barbara is this wonderful place that will spoil you. My husband and I stayed here in between travels from San Diego to Solvang. No way could I say enough about the wonderful staff. We booked a room (#9) which had a nice size balcony overlooking the courtyard. There was a dining table and 2 chairs, and live plants on the balcony. In the courtyard was a fountain, grape vines (with grapes), lemon trees (with lemons), tables and chairs and a fireplace. In the room was a fireplace, in front of which were 2 comfy lounge chairs. Add lovely art work, and a desk, free internet, a soaking tub as well as a walk in shower, bath towels the size of beach blankets and you have - well, you just need to experience it. Breakfast was so good - as were the afternoon cookies. A wine tasting begins at 5 - but you can really begin it when you are ready. Parking is free. It is a short walk to the beach. I don't visit Santa Barbara often, but when I do this will be my place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel