This is a hotel where you get what you pay for.
Very pleasant room (junior suite #8 or 9, I forget) with tea/coffee, minibar, large tv, internet access, large bath, separate shower, molton brown toiletries. Room also had a small, shady pation.
Free car parking under the hotel.
Small fitness room with weights, bike and running machine. Small pool.
Breakfast room service a bit disappointing - runs to 10.30am, ordered at 10.20am and told that they'd "see what was left" - a couple of muffins, quiche, coffee and juice arrived, but 35 minutes later!!
Quiet location, 10 minute stroll to State Street. Easy check in, quick and friendly check out - offered bottled water for our onward journey.
Not flash, not grand, but big, not part of a big chain, but very impressive and peaceful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel