The Inn of the Spanish Garden is a small hotel built around a central court yard. As the name suggests it is built in a Spanish style which feels like it could be in Mexico or on the Mediterranean.
We had a very large room complete with fire place and a balcony overlooking the swimming pool. The hotel does not have a restaurant but State Street has lots of great looking restaurants and is only a few minutes walk away. The courtyard has a large open fire which is lovely to sit by drinking local wine into the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel