I love this hotel...(or Inn)...small, cozy and beautiful. This is an excellent way to spend a few days in Santa Barbara. The design is Spanish Mission...the rooms are modern and large (we are in a courtyard double with four poster bed and fireplace)...great! Molten Brown toiletries...fresh made cookies every afternoon (Double chocolate...mmmm!), convenient parking and helpful staff. What more could you want? the breakfast was perfect - serve yourself...limited but excellent choices and a warm welcoming atmosphere. The pool looks great...but, a little too cold for a swim this week...the pool is heated to @75degrees F...but still nippy!
The quiet courtyard w/ fountain is a great place for a coffee in the afternoon (or morning sun) and the staff are very knowledgeable about where to go/eat/shop. If you want to be close to the main action (State Street) but feel you have a private little apartment in the city...stay here! It is a perfect romantic hideaway for weekend escapes OR a great introduction to Santa Barbara for out-of-towners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel