The hotel room was beautiful, excellent free parking underneath the hotel, nice Molton Brown toiletries, great bathroom. The only thing I would say is that it is slightly over priced. We visited numerous hotels on the west coast as part of our honeymoon and this was by far the most expensive but not really justified. The breakfast was free but there wasn't much choice. I found Santa Barbara to be a bit disappointing as well. We were only there for 1 night on our way to LA but when we ventured out for a walk and some food there seemed to be more homeless people around than anyone else. We found them to be quite intimidating as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel