We visited Santa Barbara as part of our fly-drive honeymoon through California and this hotel was one of the best we stayed in during our trip. Santa Barbara is a very pretty little town and this boutique hotel reflected the relaxed and friendly Californian style we were expecting. Ethan at the front desk was especially helpful with recommendations of restaurants and nothing seemed too much trouble for the staff (they even helped us book our tickets to Hearst Castle and printed off driving instructions of how to get there). Little touches like cookies at the front desk and free rental of DVDs and popcorn made the stay extra special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the jewel of luxury boutique Santa Barbara hotels. Spanish Garden Inn offers a sophisticated Spanish-Mediterranean inspired design, quality amenities and close attention to personal service. The hotel epitomizes the vitality of the City and honors its tradition by recreating the history, romance and intrigue of Spanish Colonial Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spanish Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Spanish Garden Hotel Santa Barbara
- Hotel Of The Spanish Garden
- Of The Spanish Garden Hotel