“Wow amazing”
Review of Scarlett Begonia

Scarlett Begonia
Reserve with OpenTable
Scarlett Begonia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 529 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State Street
“Wow amazing”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Some friends suggested this place so we met them there for brunch today. We both have newborn babies.

Food was amazing. I was blown away. Everything fresh, organic, house made. Orange juice was better than the best I've ever had. I was starving so I ordered pancakes for appetizer and a cheeseburger for main course. Both rediculously amazing. I typically don't write these trip advisor reviews in my own town but wow, you gotta go here. They even make their own ketchup. And it's delicious. My wife had the egg, sausage potato breakfast and a bacon biscuit. Both amazing. The other couple we went with had the pancakes and the chiliquiles. 5 stars all around, I can't believe I didn't go there sooner. We'll be back right away!!

1 Thank akthree

california
“Hidden Gem, Best Brunch; Quiet Spot”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My husband is still raving about the lemon ricotta pancakes. They really are dog friendly and very people friendly as well; they brought our puppies homemade dog biscuits and a bowl of water!). they servers are all very kind. Beautiful and very quiet hidden courtyard; cannot wait to go back there for dinner.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank drmrussellphd
Santa Barbara, California
“yummy lunch on the patio”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

had a wonderful burger, fries & a salad...
the burger was cooked perfect with amazing grilled onions and bacon... the fries were delish. The service is always wonderful

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank nic e
Henley on Thames
“Wonderful breakfast in a pretty patio”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I came here twice during our recent holiday in California. The Scarlett Begonia serves delicious breakfasts in a pretty outdoor space with a central fountain and the walls are clad in Virginia creeper.

I had sausage, eggs etc with the most scrummy maple bacon biscuit. Being British I hadn't realised this is what we'd call a savoury scone. Also received a small amuse bouche and petit four, unheard of at breakfast!

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne
“Worth the wait for a table!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The breakfast here today was fabulous! Worth the 40 minute wait. Service fantastic, let us have the dog with us & gave her a treat. Sampled us with some little treats from the menu too. Vibe was cool but vibrant. Would go again & recommend it!

Visited August 2013