“Tour was beautiful, excellent guide..Dave, comfortable transportation, good wines.”
Review of Wine Canyon Tours

Wine Canyon Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine Canyon Tours provides scenic wine tours of Santa Barbara Wine Country. We specialize in visiting the small production wineries that are producing high quality wines. An authentic and boutique wine tour experience. Established in 2010.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Dave, our guide was excellent..very knowledgeable, enjoys what he does, showed us lovely vineyards and delicious wines. I would book a tour again!! Thank you!

Visited May 2014

Lebanon, New Hampshire
“A very special trip to Santa Barbara vineyards”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We booked a group tour but wound up being the only people on the tour. We were impressed that Dave honored the group pricing, but the tour itself was even more impressive. Dave brings an insider's knowledge to the tour and does so in an unassuming way. It was quite clear that the winemakers have a lot of respect for him, and by extension, his customers are especially well-treated. We done a lot of tours in different countries and found that Wine Canyon Tours is simply one of the very best.

Visited December 2013

Houston, Texas
“Perfect wine tour experience.”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I was more than impressed by wine canyon tours. Dave picked up a group of 8 girls for a bachelorette wine tour. He was so friendly and very knowledgable. He made sure the entire day went smoothly and was organized. We went to four wineries and even had a mini tasting while waiting on lunch to be ready. He was so laid back and didn't mind us taking our time at the different stops. He even called the restaurant we had dinner plans at and ensured they could seat our party on time. He went above and beyond and allowed us to celebrate our friend's wedding without having to worry about details! I highly recommend him and the entire company and hope to use them again on a return trip in the future!

Visited April 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Loved this wine tour day!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Overall we had a fantastic experience!! The first winery (Grossini) was by far the best, beautiful setting and the best wine. Two of the three inbetween were so, so. The third had a cute setting but the wine was horrible according to all five of us on the tour. The last(Beckmen) was very good in both wine and experience. Rick who I dealt with on the phone was great and "Hawaiian" Rick was an excellent tour guide. The booking Rick did ask me ahead of time if we had any wineries we wished to visit, but being from Illinois and since I had never been to that area of CA, I put it in his hands. We had a beautiful experience, but next time I might research the wineries a bit more and choose a few of my own.

Visited April 2014

Wilmington, Delaware
“Great opportunity to really experience the wine country”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I thought the tour was great- once we were on our way, Dave asked about our interested and then set up a tour to match what we really wanted to experience. We took the tour on a Monday which I highly recommend since the wineries were not crowded and we got a chance to relax and really experience the differences between each of them.

Visited February 2014