“Not so bad at all....!”
Review of Eureka!

Eureka!
Ranked #55 of 551 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stopped in for dinner one night and were looked after quite quickly. The wait staff were friendly and prompt. The meal was okay... the fries were cold and my chicken was well and truly over cooked however we were starving and didn't want to make a fuss and were so hungry we really didn't care!
For the price it wasn't too bad. It's not fine dining so you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

They had give us a bill and after leaving she comes with another bill and tell us we paid to less. She forced us to pay the extra or call security! Next time we should make a picture to proof that we paid correct. And the food was not worse it.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I don't like ales. Never have. I simply ask that a restaurant holding themselves out as a brewhouse have ONE lager. They have 20 ales and not a single lager. That is lame in my opinion. They have one Pilsner (which isn't very good). I like the atmosphere and the sports but I'll go somewhere else until they get at least one decent lager.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

A great place with a wonderful variety of foods to choose from on the menu. A large selection of burgers, salads, wine, beer, etc. We had a party of 15 and the service was excellent! Gets a little busy so reservations are recommended. Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

All five of us really enjoyed the burgers here. The quality of the burgers was excellent; the fries were good, and everyone enjoyed the atmosphere. I like the indoor/outdoor feel. One of the better burger places we've tried. We did the "double patty" and that was worth the extra $5.