“Sooo fun”

Chico, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sooo fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Fun, great way to tour the area. My daughters (14&17) and I rode a loop up to the mission and back to the beach. It took about 50 minutes. About $16 per bike per hour.

2 Thank Chicomike7

Calabasas, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Over the years I've spent a lot of time in beautiful Santa Barbara. I was in town to do research for my new novel "The One" when I walked by this bike shop. I decided to rent a bike and take a spin around. The salespeople couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. Battery powered bikes are awesome to cruise around on. I can't wait to come back with friends & make a day of it! Thanks, Pedego!

Visited June 2013
5 Thank TheOneandMore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sight-seeing in SB on a Pedego was the best way to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

My family and I rented Pedegos in SB. We had such a great time riding around! The bikes are reasonable and easy to ride. The staff at the shop was friendly and very helpful.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Traceykdan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 167 helpful votes
“Nicest guy owns Pedego - neat bikes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Just happened to pass by the shop while on leisurely walk downtown.
Took a look inside and the owner - no sales pitch - gave interesting background information about the various bikes, battery powered bikes, equipment. Couldn't help but appreciate his passion for what he sells.
Hope the store is successful, take a look inside. One of those bikes is on my list to consider buying; they're well made, some with an American manufacturer.

Visited September 2013