“Pumping - and a great feed”

Enterprise Fish Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Enterprise Fish Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Amtrak
Description: Just a few blocks from the waterfront, our restaurant in Santa Barbara operates in a century-old brick building originally home to an industrial linen service for seaside hotels. While the Douglas fir floors, soaring ceilings, and glassed cupola have always been features of this historic structure, the sweeping arches facing State Street were added after much of the building crumbled during the 1925 Santa Barbara earthquake. Enterprise Fish Co. Sources Only The Freshest Fish, Brought In Daily & Prepared On Our Famous Mesquite Grill. Catch Our Maine Lobster Special Every Monday & Tuesday as Well as Our Oyster Special Every Wednesday. Don't Forget to Check Out Our Award Winning Happy Hour M-F from 4pm-8pm & Sunday from 5pm-Close
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Found Enterprise by accident while we were out walking. Walked in of the street and the place was absolutely pumping. Great service, drinks and a great dinner.

Eliana B, Manager at Enterprise Fish Co., responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

I'm so glad you wandered our way! Our atmosphere sure is lively, isn't it? We think it makes for the perfect night out. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Santa Barbara. The next time you're in the area, be sure to swing by.

Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,148)

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This place is an institution. I went for a steak and was happy with what I got. Not overpriced, not overly huge, well cooked (though they should change the spices on top as the dried rosemary mix seemed dated). I didn't want carbs and got the grilled veggies and salad, which was a good meal. It's not a super creative, cutting edge place, but good reliable quality.

An institution? What a compliment! Thank you for sharing your great review. It sounds like your seafood meals really hit the spot, which is excellent. The next time you're around Santa Barbara, we'll have a table with your name on it!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We chose this seafood restaurant based upon great Trip Advisor reviews. We were particularly looking forward to their salmon. Unfortunately it was undercooked & very small portions. The location & decor are incredible. The servers are friendly & very efficient.

Eliana B, Manager at Enterprise Fish Co., responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

While I'm glad to hear that our decor and service impressed, I apologize that your salmon didn't come out perfectly cooked. If there's ever an issue, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd be more than happy to chat with the kitchen team right away. The next time you visit Santa Barbara, I hope to have another chance to show you what we're really all about!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Funky decorated fresh fish restaurant. An amazing open view kitchen. Plenty of daily specials. Food is tasty and presentations are great. Food is not delicately prepared. The trout and salmon served the evening we visited still had bones. Prices are reasonable. Excellent wine list. Popular and crowded. Recommend,

Eliana B, Manager at Enterprise Fish Co., responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thanks for sharing those details, Peter! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed coming in. It's great you made us a part of your trip to Santa Barbara -- I hope you had a wonderful time in the area! The next time you come back, be sure to swing by for more of your fresh seafood favorites.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We came in after having dinner at another restaurant and the bar and bar tenders were very friendly. We came back for the next nights and had three great meals. Our highlight was the cole slaw . I make my own and everyone likes it and we have tried it in almost every restaurant that makes there own. Theirs is the best we have had anywhere in the country and we have traveled most of the states for the last 30 years.

Eliana B, Manager at Enterprise Fish Co., responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Almost all of the states? That's so fun! Your compliments mean even more knowing that you've traveled to so many different areas and restaurants. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your dinner with us. You just can't beat homemade slaw, right? It's great to hear you were impressed. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to Santa Barbara! The next time you're in the area, we'd love to have you back in.