“Great beer and food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

If you like micro brews, this is the place for you, all brewed in house (of course). Good food as well, had habanero chicken wings and teriyaki steak bites. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Loved their beer. I cannot remember which one we had but it was a seasonal beer...Also enjoyed our meal. Service was good, very prompt and very helpful when making beer selection. The friends I went to lunch with also enjoyed their meals. One had a burger, the other had a wrap.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

It was a late Thursday night. We had already tried a couple of places to get food, but we were not successful. A sign on the front door read "10pm happy hour", so a friend & I went in. From the start, we felt unwelcomed. When we asked what was on the late night happy hour, we were given a very confusing, "well....we close at 11 so people really don't ask for it. It doesn't really happen." What does that mean?! "oh...ok..good to know, but it's 10 now so....??" "well I just don't know why they have that when it's so close to closing time. So do you wanna see the happy hour menu", the waitress/hostess whom ever she was continues. "well no. Not if there's no happy hour right now" I respond. "oh yes, there is" she responds. By this point my friend and I are so confused & feeling terribly unwelcomed. We order an appetizer, an item & a couple of
beers from the HH menu. Not only do they not have the IPA on the menu but we were charged regular prices. They still didn't honor happy hour after all that. I couldn't even say anything because I just wanted to done with this experience. So bizzare & rude. We will definetly never return. Perhaps this Visit would have been completely different had a more mature & professional waitress. I would take my business to The Brewhouse instead

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Best burger I ever had. Try the BBQ Western Burger. The beer is also delicius, which is not a surprise.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

my friend and i went on sat 3/29 around 8pm and were seated right away. unfortunately her food took forever and when it arrived, the chicken patty was nearly non existent. i urged her to return it and get something else but she didn't. i said something about the size to our server and she didn't know what to do. i was horrified that they let food like that leave the kitchen!

in addition, i wasn't impressed with their beers. normally i'm all for craft brews and i was excited to try theirs. sadly 4 of the 5 beers were disappointing.

i would not go back.