“Fun place”

Ranked #56 of 570 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lively place with good food and drinks. Better to reserve to avoid disappointment. Staff friendly. Good prices

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came for lunch with family from L.A I love Nice restaurants and normally won’t write a negative review but this is just not ok! Waited 15 minutes until i went inside to ask for service, drinks came 15 min later- ahi sandwich horrible!!! Pink and raw very inedible!! Waiter tried to tell me that’s what seared ahi looks like! HA!! (I know quality) Hash browns not cooked, chorizo in burrito burnt , daughters omelette wrong! ocean view is a non existent! I left Without eating! Inexcusable ! So many other great choices in SB! I really Made a mistake in my reasearch on the way up here and am very disappointed!GO ELSEWHERE!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a pricey place to go, but the food is good. I love the fresh sourdough and the menu has something for everyone (vegans too!)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose this place because it was beachfront and also had a dog friendly patio. Frankly the patio seems a bit cramped but I know there are not that many places that are dog friendly . Though there was plenty of room available we were told it was a long wait (it wasn't in the end) and we almost did not wait based on that. The food was ok, the service ok, waitress was very nice and attentive but the general service of food was slow. The staff at the front seemed to be a bit unsure of what they should be doing . Food was unmemorable. We had aps, dinner, desert and a bottle of Camus cab. I r was "fine" but again not for a really special dinner occasion. The location was good but I would head to the marina next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had one night in Santa Barbara and chose the right restaurant for dinner. We had our dogs with us, so we needed a pet friendly restaurant. We sat off to the side on the patio and it was perfect. We shared an apple and walnut salad, I had the sole and my husband had the halibut.