“Excellent breakfast”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Eladio's is located at the corner of State St and Cabrillo Blvd. With great Ocean Views.Breakfast is our specialty,vertical egg dishes,a mascarpone cheese stuffed brioche french toast are just two of the great breakfast items. We have numerous lunch and dinner choices to fit any taste. A full Bar and with many local wines to enjoy on the patio. Eladio's is open 7 days a week for breakfast Lunch and Dinner we also serve a Sunday brunch.
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I had an excellent cooked breakfast here, sitting outside in the sunshine. The staff where friendly and attentive, filled up my coffee cup. The location is wonderful, with good people watching. I can recommend the California Eggs Benedict.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Enjoyed Happy Hour at Eladio's while staying at The Harbor View Inn. Happy Hour menu had a lot of great choices. We had sliders and some type of salad. Both were excellent. We enjoyed Happy Hour drinks and then decided to have dinner. My wife and I were still full from just the appetizers that we can't really give the dinner a fair assessment. We will definitely go back hopefully while staying at the Harbor View Inn again.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Best bacon and eggs I've had in years. My husband loved is eggs benedict. We sat outside and the view of the ocean was great. Service was excellent too.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We ate here because of proximity to our hotel and the breakfast menu looked great. We were not disappointed! There are several different breakfast options from waffles and pancakes to lox and bagels to a wide variety of egg dishes. Coffee was great and hot and service was always pleasant.
I had lox and bagel... very good, but bagel could have been just a bit bigger to allow me to more room for the salmon! Had corned beef hash second day... wow. So much food had to have husband help! This comes with big pieces of corned beef, potatoes, eggs, toast, and fruit. If you just order this and want to share, check for sharing charge.

If weather permits, eat outside and enjoy the views of the water.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I wouldn't go back for dinner but the breakfast was really tasty. We walked here for dinner because we stayed next door but next time, I would put on my tennis shoes and go for a longer walk to ensure we had a better meal. The service was good but the food was bland. Breakfast seems to be what they do best!