“Keep walking”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Eladio's is located at the corner of State St and Cabrillo Blvd. With great Ocean Views.Breakfast is our specialty,vertical egg dishes,a mascarpone cheese stuffed brioche french toast are just two of the great breakfast items. We have numerous lunch and dinner choices to fit any taste. A full Bar and with many local wines to enjoy on the patio. Eladio's is open 7 days a week for breakfast Lunch and Dinner we also serve a Sunday brunch.
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

sat down in the bar section with 8 other people and obviously the bartender had no idea what he was doing and the food took one hour to come out the cold food was hot And the hot food was cold. then I found extra charges on my credit card and brought it back the next morning to the less than accommodating manager who told me to call my bank because they were not going to reverse any of the false charges they added to everyone in the parties credit cards.up on eating at other restaurants in the area we were told that this place has gone downhill in the last few years because of the management and the lack of experience of the staff it was by far the most horrible place an experience of my entire week in California and I highly recommend that everyone keep walking past this horrible restaurant

1  Thank Cam F

Reviewed 1 June 2014

i enjoyed the breakfast and it was discounted since we were staying at the Inn. Beautiful view from the patio

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Marzipan Brioche French Toast is amazing. I would recommend it to anyone who really likes that kind of breakfast. My daughter had eggs with chicken sausage and spinach and it was also really tasty. Choices slightly more creative than your average breakfast place. Definitely a place to chow down.

1  Thank Leslie B
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My travel companions and I wanted a place where we could enjoy a leisurely breakfast on a Sunday morning. Eladio's was great. The breakfast menu offered enough diversity to satisfy us. Service was attentive and we were pleased. For an early morning breakfast with a view of the waterfront, it can't be beat.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I found dinner to be very average but breakfast was pretty good. This restaurant is attached to the Harbor View Inn. I think there would be better options available elsewhere in Santa Barbara. It does have a lovely view over the oceanfront area.