Stayed for 1 night, in the lovely Santa Barbara (wish we'd had more time to explore it! Such a beautiful place) at the Best Western.
Not a huge amount to report, free wifi was great, parking ample, room spacious, and they had no problem changing us to a twin bedded room at the last moment, due to a booking error by our travel agent.
Location is good, on the beachfront, just a short walk to the Wharf, which is lovely, well worth seeing. The restaurant right that the end of the Wharf (I think it was called Moby Dicks?? Or the Blue Whale?) was lovely, had a lobster, plus starter, plus glass of champagne, for 29 dollars.
Easy to check in, easy to check out, perfect for a simple overnight stay. Only gripes would be that firstly, part of the bathroom isn't behind a door (the sink is in the room, just separated by a wall) which is a little intimate if you're sharing with a friend! Also, the mugs in the room tasted of coffee, even when I'd filled them with hot water and tea! I don't think they were cleaned enough, and perhaps new mugs are needed, as they seem to be impregnated with the taste of coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Beachside Inn, perfectly located just across the street and a few minutes walking distance from the harbor, pier and beaches of Santa Barbara. From our fantastic location, you can also enjoy a beautiful walk to "downtown" Santa Barbara, and experience all our world class dining and shopping. And to make life even easier, the Santa Barbara beachfront/downtown electric shuttle is available at our front door if you're planning to have an even more relaxing day while visiting. Our 60 room hotel will be sure to offer you the quaint charm, which represents Santa Barbara's essence. But we also offer some of the most modern conveniences. From our very hi-speed internet, to a fabulous continental breakfast and the latest in air conditioning / heating systems, we are all confident you will have a memorable visit here in Santa Barbara all handled by our fabulous staff.We look forward to welcoming all of you to our wonderful littleescape by the sea in beautiful Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Beachside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beachside Hotel Santa Barbara
- Best Western Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Best Western