“Wonderful birthday, Thanks Cheshire Cat Inn!!”
Review of Cheshire Cat Inn

Cheshire Cat Inn
Ranked #1 of 18 Santa Barbara B&B and Inns
Chino Hills, California
“Wonderful birthday, Thanks Cheshire Cat Inn!!”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

On my 50th birthday my wife took me to this lovely Bed and Breakfast, this was our fifth visit to this lovely place, the service is outstanding, Connie was so helpful, Bhartie provide a great conversation, Tea was lovely; the quishe was delicious and the location perfect!! We stayed this time at the cottage in front, it was a free upgrade because of my birthday, very romantic and peaceful!!

Room Tip: On my 50th birthday my wife took me to this lovely Bed and Breakfast, this was our fifth visit to th...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AndresBonilla1962

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
Ridgecrest, California
Reviewed 3 December 2012

This was our second stay at the Cheshire Cat Inn. We absolutely love the tone, the hospitality at the evening social and breakfast. Did I mention the FABULOUS jacuzzi tub in our room? Oh my! Although this trip was for doctor's appointments, we felt like a king and queen staying in the Cheshire Cat room. I've stayed at so many of the different hotels in the area and NONE compare. We loved chatting with Bharti (forgive me if I mispelled that) in the evening, and Connie was delightful when serving us breakfast. The grounds are to die for, so inviting and gorgeous and the cleanliness and decorative features of the whole building were awe inspiring.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Port Hueneme, California
Reviewed 25 November 2012

After much checking into hotels and B&B's for our 30th Anniversary trip we decided on Cheshire Cat Inn...actually, I decided on it as it was a surprise for my husband. We loved it! We had such a relaxing time, felt really safe and welcomed and taken care of...hated to leave. We loved the cocktail party in the evenings and the wonderful breakfasts in the morning...the brownies were amazing too! Thank you to Bharti and Connie for taking such good care of us...see you again!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
CheshireCatInn, Guest Relations Manager at Cheshire Cat Inn, responded to this review, 28 November 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent commentary about our Inn. Your warm remarks of our hospitality reinforce our commitment to the individual retreat we strive our guests to experience. I know our Innkeepers will be happy to hear your stay was enjoyable as well as a "surprise" and will welcome you back for your next special anniversary if not before. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,

Andrea Dunstan
Guest Relationes
Reviewed 23 November 2012 via mobile

Came here over Thanksgiving to get away and have some "me" time. This is my second time staying here & wouldn't choose to stay anywhere else. This place doesn't rock- it boulders! Connie and staff are very nice & friendly. Really enjoyed meeting Bharti and had great conversation with her on Thanksgiving evening:) Immaculate rooms and grounds. Looking forward to the next time I can stay here:) Cheshire Cat Inn, thank you so very much for an extremely memorable stay!;)

• Stayed November 2012
Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed overnight on our trip from Los Angeles on our way to San Francisco and this quient place exceeded our expectations. We stayed in the Alice room, which was spacious, except the bathroom, but that did not matter, it was impeccably clean and tidy, beru comfortable and had a balcony overlooking the beautifully kept gardens.
The afternoon wine and nibbles set on the patio was a nice touch and got chatting to some lovely guests. As was the brownies on return from our evening out, the toiletries and the bathrobes!
The B&B is in a very nice residential area and a pleasant walk to state street and the beach.
Breakfast was amazing! A selection of breads, fruit, cereal and what I thought was a strange breakfast item, quiche, but this was fresh, home made and absolutely delicious!
Although we only stayed one night, we had a lovely stay, the place, staff and people were friendly and helpful, my only regret was we did not stay longer!
Thank you to all the staff during our stay for making it a enjoyable one, especially the Gardner for taking our photo!

• Stayed September 2012
Irvine, CA
Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

My husband and I both love this wonderful inn. Bharti is amazing at making guests welcome; the afternoon wine and cheese is unusual with excellent local wine and plenty of fresh veggies and assortment of appetizers. Breakfast is fresh and healthy along with coffee and tea always available. Parking is a real plus and it's a short walk to amazingly good restaurants and shops. This visit we stayed in the spacious Tweedledee room...last visit was in Alice's room....both immaculately clean (but Tweedledee is my favorite...with the sitting area and kitchenette.) Kudos to the owner for this wonderful inn and a special hello to Connie and Bharti.

Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank evansemery1117
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 26 October 2012

We thought that the grounds were quaint, and that it was just what we were looking for. The location good, but it is a walk, but not too bad of a walk. We absolutely loved Bjarti (sorry if the spelling is wrong), she was so inviting and accommodating. We had come to town with bikes, and she made sure they were safely stored (even coming out at 10p.m. to secure them). We will be back to party with Bjarti ; ). We were very happy with our stay!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple