My wife and I had a very nice time in Santa Barbara. It was our first time in a Bed and Breakfast inn and the Cheshire Cat was very pleasant and we loved the morning quiche and scones for breakfast. Close proximity to State St. and close to the mission.Thank-you for the hospitality, we will see you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire Cat Inn features two stately Queen Anne Victorian homes, an elegant coach house with two suites and four two bed-roomed cottages, all surrounded by lush flower filled gardens and patios. The Inn is situated just one block from Santa Barbara's main shopping street, which is full of attractive courtyards and alleys. The Old Mission is an easy 20-minute walk in one direction and the beach a brisk 40 minutes in the other. Each one of the sunny guest rooms and cottages is unique, with an individual charm and ranges from the elegant to the whimsical. Some are larger split-level junior suites with private balconies, some have in-room Jacuzzi s and fireplaces. This romantic Santa Barbara inn also features flat screen LCD/DVD, ironing boards and refrigerators. There is free Wi-Fi and parking. All rooms have private baths and direct dial telephones. The rates include breakfast and local wines and hors d'oeuvres daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Cheshire Cat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheshire Cat Hotel Santa Barbara
- Cheshire Cat Bed Breakfast
- Cheshire Cat Inn Santa Barbara