Belmond El Encanto
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$279
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$213
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$211
  • Beachfront
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$202
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
US$482
US$341
  • Pool
Harbor View Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$308
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$376
US$337
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$207
Agoda.com
Harbor House Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$252
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$178
Official Site
1,111 results
All reviewsinfinity poolheated floorsbeautiful propertypool servicerain showerin room diningthe pacific oceanvalet staffthe entire stafffour seasonsbeautiful roommain buildingbungalowspafireplacepatiocalifornia
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I spent a weekend at El Encanto and it was nothing less than perfect!! The staff was so professional and accommodating from the minute we climbed out of our car. They carried all of our bags for us and wouldn't let us lift a finger. Our room was so relaxing and luxurious. It was tucked away and allowed us to have so much privacy that it felt like we weren't even staying at a hotel. We ordered breakfast one morning and the staffed set up the whole table on the patio as if we were in our own private restaurant! I work in the customer service industry and I have never experienced such excellent customer service! El Encanto is THE place to stay in Santa Barbara. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a five star experience. Thank you El Encanto staff!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at El Encanto just for one night on our honeymoon road trip. It was such a wonderful stay, I wish we had stayed longer.

We stayed in a superior king bungalow and it was lovely. It was spacious, with a huge and very comfortable king size bed. The Nespresso machine in the room was a nice surprise.

The bathroom was large and newly renovated. The rain shower head was so good, I want to get one like that when I renovate my own bathroom someday. The bath was so long that I couldn't reach end to end without submerging. Lovely!

The location is beautiful and peaceful, and the gardens are lovely.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed in room 902 with some girlfriends for a wedding weekend and we had the most beautiful, relaxing, decadent time ever. Our room, which was more like a little villa, was tucked away inside a picturesque gate with its own front porch area and table. Huge panoramic windows, gorgeous and tastefully designed furniture and art with a living room, spacious bedroom with luxurious king sized bed, and amazing bathroom. Everything from the sheets to the robes to the bathtub was thoughtfully selected and of the highest quality. We ordered room service for breakfast one morning after helping ourselves to complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby (so thoughtful!)--gravalax bagel, egg sandwich, bloody mary's, mimosas, everything was perfectly done, flavorful, and delicious, not to mention delivered by such a friendly and helpful staff. We also dined at the restaurant one night for the wedding's rehearsal dinner (though the ceremony was offsite) and the food and staff was equally exquisite. The property has stunning views from every angle (including restaurants and pool) of the hills and the sea. We could not have asked for a better stay or a more rejuvenating weekend. Couples should note that this place is insanely ROMANTIC (greenery and cute cobblestone paths everywhere)--we will certainly be keeping it mind for future trips!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennafrazier
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My whole experience at the El Encanto was really fantastic. I could not get over how beautiful the entire place was, with gorgeous views of Santa Barbara as well. The valets were great and were always quick to get our car. The concierge was extremely friendly and helpful, and gave us great suggestions for dinner and things to do downtown. We also had a wonderful experience at the restaurant with great service and delicious food. I would absolutely love to go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here while touring California. This was by far the best hotel we stayed. The hotel was very clean and the staff was courteous. The concierge offered great advice for eating and day trips. We can not wait to go back to California and stat at El Encanto.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple