Although not on the beach this hotel is lovely. Clean and very well kept up. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Highly recomend this hotel. We stayed here while we were in Santa Barbara to go whale watching which was awsome. A wonderful winter get away. Left snow in Missouri to go to the ocean. Lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on a quiet residential street lined with turn-of-the-century homes, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Encina Lodge & Suites in Santa Barbara offers all the amenities of a small luxury hotel with the charm of a bed and breakfast inn. Relax by the garden pool, enjoy the aviary, book a massage, or simply unwind on your own private patio or balcony. Ideal for extended stays or family vacations, Encina Lodge offers a variety of accommodations, including guest rooms, suites, and apartments. Quilted bedding and floral accents lend the rooms their quaint country charm. Many of the units have full kitchens; plus Las Aves Café is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with room service available.Located in midtown, the hotel is adjacent to Sansum-Santa Barbara Medical Foundation Clinic and Cottage Hospital, and is just minutes from historic downtown, the Red-Tile Walking Tour, Mission Santa Barbara, golf courses, beaches, wineries, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Encina Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Encina Hotel Santa Barbara
- Best Western Encina Hotel
- Best Western Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Best Western