We didn't want a hotel right off the pier or State street. It was easy to find and easy to get onto Hwy 1 / Hwy 101 just continuing on Castillo St.. Particulary efficient since we did an ER run in the middle of the night and got to the hospital in about 8 min. Staff was friendly and helpful. Did not have microwaves at the breakfast area so we used our room microwave. The waffles are the greatest!!! You also need to LOVE tourquoise & brown as the entire decor is this color. Although Castillo is not noisy state street, the road is still a main street with traffic noise. There was a balcony with 2 chairs and a table. Rates are higher on the weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avania Inn of Santa Barbara Hotel is located 1 block to waterfront. Offering a Free Hot Breakfast buffet, Free Wireless Internet. Rooms offer Pillow Top Premium Beds, Fridge/Microwaves in rooms, coffee makers, iron/ironing boards. On site Heated Pool & Spa. Also on site Redwood Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Avania Inn of Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avania Inn Of Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Santa Barbara