We had a two night stay (Friday & Saturday) for a family wedding in Santa Barbara. The room with a King bed was clean, not huge, but we were really there only to shower, dress, and sleep. Noise levels were acceptable (all hotels seem to have thin walls anyway), but it was quiet at night except for returning guests in the hall. The breakfast was more than acceptable, with the added bonus of having Pershing Park across the street. An adult softball series was going on and made for an interesting after-breakfast diversion. The walk to the harbor and beach was no more than 5 minutes and the proximity to the 101 Fwy made it really attractive. This side was a 3 minute drive from where the wedding reception was held (Maritime Museum on the harbor). Parking and internet was free.
We would definitely return here on our next trip to Santa Barbara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avania Inn of Santa Barbara Hotel is located 1 block to waterfront. Offering a Free Hot Breakfast buffet, Free Wireless Internet. Rooms offer Pillow Top Premium Beds, Fridge/Microwaves in rooms, coffee makers, iron/ironing boards. On site Heated Pool & Spa. Also on site Redwood Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Avania Inn of Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avania Inn Of Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Santa Barbara