I was in Santa Barbara on a quick business trip and traveled by Amtrak. I selected the Avania Inn mainly because of its locale (a pleasant neighborhood near the beach, and within walking distance from the train station) and competitive rates. I was hoping for a tolerable experience. Boy, was I pleased! Even though I got in late -- after 9 p.m. -- I was attended to by a friendly front desk person, had time for a soak in the hot tub, and spent a comfotable, quiet night in a clean and comfortable boutique-style room. The continental breakfast was good, and they gave me the late checkout I needed without any problem at all. Overall, a great place to stay without breaking the bank (you'll need your money if you go shopping or dining in SB)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avania Inn of Santa Barbara Hotel is located 1 block to waterfront. Offering a Free Hot Breakfast buffet, Free Wireless Internet. Rooms offer Pillow Top Premium Beds, Fridge/Microwaves in rooms, coffee makers, iron/ironing boards. On site Heated Pool & Spa. Also on site Redwood Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Avania Inn of Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avania Inn Of Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Santa Barbara