Travelling the Pacific Coast Highway from San Francisco southbound, stopped here for one night-Originally it was the free Milk and Cookies that got our attention!
Unfortunately, the receptionist on check in, grunted they didn't have any-Only bad point to hotel stay!
Large comfortable rooms with flatscreen tv, could do with new paint job/TLC, but perfectly comfortable and a 5 min walk to the Pier.
Free waffles and coffee for Breakfast eased my girlfriend's disappointment of No cookies and Milk in the evening! Yum!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avania Inn of Santa Barbara Hotel is located 1 block to waterfront. Offering a Free Hot Breakfast buffet, Free Wireless Internet. Rooms offer Pillow Top Premium Beds, Fridge/Microwaves in rooms, coffee makers, iron/ironing boards. On site Heated Pool & Spa. Also on site Redwood Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Avania Inn of Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avania Inn Of Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Santa Barbara