My husband and I stayed here for one night in the middle of July 2009 and it cost us two hundred dollars. The room is clean with attractive colors of blues and browns but it is small. There was a refrigerator and coffee maker in the bathroom. The outside doors from the hallway to the parking area were left open and it made me feel less safe and less cozy. Our room was on the first level and just outside the window is the parking lot. I know hotel prices can be high in Santa Barbara but I can hardly say that you get your moneys worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avania Inn of Santa Barbara Hotel is located 1 block to waterfront. Offering a Free Hot Breakfast buffet, Free Wireless Internet. Rooms offer Pillow Top Premium Beds, Fridge/Microwaves in rooms, coffee makers, iron/ironing boards. On site Heated Pool & Spa. Also on site Redwood Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Avania Inn of Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avania Inn Of Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Santa Barbara