i stayed at the Avania for one night. My room was clean and quiet, if slightly oddly decorated in green and brown. It was next to the parking lot, but the rate was only $79, a pittance in Santa Barbara even on a March weeknight.
The Avania is just a few minutes' walk from the train station, where I came in. It's maybe 10 minutes' walk to State St., not an unreasonable distance. There are a number of hotels along Castillo St. where the Avania is located. There's a very good brewpub restaurant--The Brewhouse--nearby on Monticello St., where there's also a small grocery store (not just a convenience store). It's a block and half to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avania Inn of Santa Barbara Hotel is located 1 block to waterfront. Offering a Free Hot Breakfast buffet, Free Wireless Internet. Rooms offer Pillow Top Premium Beds, Fridge/Microwaves in rooms, coffee makers, iron/ironing boards. On site Heated Pool & Spa. Also on site Redwood Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Avania Inn of Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avania Inn Of Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Hotel Santa Barbara
- Avania Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Santa Barbara