Wonderful experience at the Fess Parker's DR. Resort location was walking distance to both Wharf/State Street and the Santa Barbara Zoo, which were the two main attractions we were looking forward too. The resort is an attraction in itself. Beautiful, clean, right across the street from the "East Beach." Great customer service, friendly, courteous, got a complimentary upgrade from mountain view to garden view. Our room was on the third floor which also gave us a great view of the ocean and the mountains. Will definitely stay there again when visiting Santa Barbara in the summer. Guest who have posted negative comments about Fess Parker's DR may never be pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort