We were on a cycling trip and stayed in the fess Parker hotel. Checking in was a little annoying as we got there about 3:30 after cycling all day. The room wasn't ready but they did give us some free drinks in the bar to make up. The room was really nice. We had a suite which was quite large. We had a dinning room table and a small bar fridge so we could eat in the room when felt like it. The only annoying thing was that the wifi cost extra which seems a bit much when it is free in most places now. You could get free wifi in the bar but that was quite a hassle. The cycling in the city and the mountains north was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort