My stay was very average considering what is otherwise a wonderful location in a beautiful locale. On arrival the room was not as I had booked and no change could be made as the resort was completely booked. The building ("Dahlia") has a musty odor, and the room was very noisy. Specifically, noise from above and next door was very noticeable. Also, train noise which is said to be only during the day was heard in the fairly early morning when most people are sleeping.
On the plus side, the flowers were very nice and the pool nice sized. The pool was a bit cold, but the weather was also a bit too cold for an outdoor pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort