My parents and I are currently staying here as we wanted to spend a couple of days sightseeing in SB. We checked into our rooms only to find that the inroom safe in my room didn't work and neither did the tv in my parents room. The bathrooms don't have shower caps or other basic items and most importantly of all the wifi in the room is $13.95 even if you are a Hhonors member. Even the Motel 6 chain has free wifi these days. This is not what I would have expected and it has somewhat soured our experience. We've been traveling around the US for over 3 weeks now and this is the first bad Hilton experience we have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort