Stayed here one night last year when I decided to extend my stay in Santa Barbara. The hotel has one of the best locations - ocean front and great view of the beach. The weekend we stayed it was fairly quiet at the hotel, so we were able to enjoy a quiet room, not too many people at the pool. The pool area is fantastic - nice lawn, pool, jacuzzi. I think my gf actually fell asleep in the jacuzzi on a sunny afternoon. The rooms are "ok". The bed/living area is basic hotel quality (comfy bed), but the bathroom was a little lacking. It seemed to be designed quite a few years back so the toilet, sink, shower/bath were all in one room and could have used an upgrade. Front desk staff were also "ok", though the attendee who greets you when you arrive was enthusiastic and seemed a good person.
I would definitely recommend this place and seems a good spot if you have kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara