This hotel is located just minutes away from the pier and access to Santa Barbara is easy, on foot, 15 minutes to the main shopping street. We choose a room overlooking the beach, was very big and comfy. Hotel's staff is very good. There was no elevator to get to our room, can be an issue when you have to carry suitcases up and down the very narrow and steep stairs. Would recommend the place when in Santa Barbara, pricewise absolutely ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara