This excellent Inn is located across the road from harbour and beach, and a bike path/walkway that stretches end to end of Santa Barbara. The landscaping is beautiful -- full of flowers to satiate visitors from cold climates. The rooms are large, clean, and comfortable, the service excellent. I received a bottle of sparkling wine for a birthday surprise! The adjacent restaurant is great for breakfast -- with huevos rancheros and friendly service. Also great coffee. This is the place to park for a visit to the wine country, and for kayaking by the Channel Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara