We spent 3 nights at the Inn after laboriously trying to pick the perfect hotel without spending a fortune. This hit the mark. Fantastic location on the oceanfront and State. We settled for a standards room to save cost and we were very pleased. They said it had "no view" but we disagreed. It had a lovely mountain view from our private patio. The staff was pleasant and helpful. We had stated on the reservation it was our Anniversary and within minutes of getting into our room the sent up complimentary champagne.
We had Happy Hour at the onsite restaurant and it was very good and the drinks a bargain.
Right next door is a bike rental place and you can ride right there on the oceanfront bike path.
The grounds are lovely and very we'll maintained. My daughter had a facial and loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara