Harbor View Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Downtown(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$191
  • Breakfast included
Mason Beach Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$183
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$312
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$234
  • Breakfast included
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$246
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$181
  • Beachfront
Ramada Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$173
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
US$432
US$358
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$212
US$371
US$351
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
1,382 results
All reviewsacross the streetstate streetgreat locationlarge balconyan ocean view roomstearn's wharfocean fronthotel restaurantseparate showerbottle of champagnenice pool areashops and restaurantsper nightbeautiful roomstayed longerupon checkstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here for two nights for a quick weekend getaway. Most Santa Barbara Hotels are very overpriced, however, this hotel was very well priced for the great location. We were able to walk to most restaurants and the pier easily. We asked for a good view, and got two great balconies in our room. Will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: ask for a view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very nice hotel and can't beat the location. Right on State street and right off the beach. Hotel staff was very friendly, overall a very good hotel. I booked a standard room and was very pleased with the amenities and the quality of the room itself.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Let just say I'm very picky about the places I stay and probably wouldn't have booked here because I'm all about larger hotels. The room was booked by my husbands boss as a gift to us in our travels.

I expected to be let down but was in no way let down. The rooms were clean and had a spa like feel. Our room overlooked the pool and beachfront. I can say that the place is old, which is true, but it gave me the feeling of cozy instead of outdated. I had trouble with wifi but decided to out the computer away and walk the beautiful Santa Barbara Beach with my husband instead. Take a walk down to Rusty's pizza. Remember to take a jacket at night, it gets cold even in the summer.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gwenbraum
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My daughter and I decided to visit UCSB last minute and were able to book two nights at this wonderful hotel.
Location: Right next to Pier, ocean view, short walk to the very cute downtown.
Staff: Very welcoming. We got in late and left early so not a lot of interaction with staff.
Restaurant of hotel: Excellent breakfast, great patio
Rooms, Very nice, clean, comfy beds, nice size bathroom with shower/toilet separate from vanity and big soaker tub. Didn't ask for a view, but still got a room with a really nice balcony.
I thought the price was perfect for what we received. I would definitely stay here again!!
My only minor complaint is walls/ceilings are thin and could hear every movement above and around us. I usually bring a portable sound machine with but forgot it. I used a sound app on phone instead and problem solved. :)

Room Tip: Obviously the ocean view is best room. We just asked for a standard which was at back of parking lot, which we were totally fine with. Still had a nice big balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We were really impressed with the Harbor View Inn and wish we had stayed longer than 1 night. The hotel is in a great location by the pier and harbor and a short walk to the main street. The staff were very welcoming on arrival, and shown where to park. We booked a standard room, and although we didn't get an ocean view we were not disappointed, the room was vast and very comfortable. We would not hesitate to recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple