The Mason Beach Inn has a good many positive features. For that matter the hotel is ideally located near the beach, offers a continental breakfast, maintains freshly brewed coffee brewing throughout the day, has a friendly, personable staff, and is very clean. However, BEWARE, the less expensive rooms are far smaller than they appear on the photos offered by the Mason’s website. Fortunately, due to a glitch with the wireless connection, my wife and I were switched to another, slightly more expensive room; which had the same layout as the room we had reserved……..except that it was far larger!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara