A weekend in May can run you $250-$400 a night for a barely above average hotel/motel in Santa Barbara. For $189 a night, this was the nicest place for the price. Loved being so close to the beach. We walked or jogged every morning.
The only drawback was the housekeeping service. First day, they didn't clean our room at all. We had to ask for clean towels the next morning. After that, towels would be gone by midday, but not replaced until late afternoon. Garbage cans left full, coffee pot not cleaned, no fresh coffee packets left. The last day we ran out of TP and kleenex.
But the pool is nice and the location is great. Better than many of the $200+ hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara