The location is what sells this inn first and foremost, we did notice the cleaning staff do not appear well organized or maybe short staffed..rooms are entered twice once to get dirty towels and then much later to make up the room. Some items not replaced. But then I am a former innkeeper so I would notice these things. The rooms are clean the bed comfortable, choose a room upstairs to avoid a few sounds above you and from shower above but not bothersome most times. The breakfast is no big deal, we stayed 4 nights so ate out on Check out day. The staff all but one person, were not to approachable so accolades to Daniel for being cheerful and helpful. Would I stay again yes...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara