Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Catherine M

Nice hotel

Review of Mason Beach Inn
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Aug 2019via mobile
I was here for one night on my PCH roadtrip. The room was nice and the bed was HUGE! I arrived early but was able to park my car before check-in. It’s a short walk into town and it all felt perfectly safe as a solo female traveller. The pool was nice although there were a few dead flys in it. However, it was nice to relax in it on a hot day!
Trip type: Travelled solo
MBIgm324, General Manager at Mason Beach Inn, responded to this review
Responded 26 Aug 2019
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and providing valuable feedback. I am glad to hear that you truly enjoyed your recent stay with us.

I will be sharing your comments with the rest of the staff as they are a great learning tool.

£300
Exterior
1.6 miles from Mason Beach Inn
Beachfront
View more hotels in Santa Barbara
All reviews great location state street quiet location walking distance hot tub free parking enjoyed our stay short walk to the beach ice machine would stay here again reception area small hotel road trip room was spacious the main street cookies block
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

Hotel and rooms are clean and tidy.
The swimming pool area is also clean and really nice, pool is relatively small but in general nice.
The only downside is the breakfast which is poor and there is not enough tables to sit during busy hours.
In general it was a good stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank JohnPala1
MBIgm324, General Manager at Mason Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you truly enjoyed your time with us.

We are currently in the process of upgrading the property and your comments will allow us to ensure complete guest satisfaction moving forward.

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at the Mason Beach Inn. It's a very short walk to the beach, shopping and restaurants. The staff was very pleasant and we met other guests from all over the world. We will definitely come back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
MBIgm324, General Manager at Mason Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

We arrived at lunchtime ahead of check in but were able to park the car and go off and explore Santa Barbara. The hotel car park is quite small but there was enough parking during our stay. The hotel gives out parking passes on check in.

Just one block from the beach, the Mason Beach Inn is in a great location. The room had 2 good sized queen beds, which were comfortable and the room had a fridge, coffee maker and complimentary toiletries.

Continental breakfast was served in the reception area and seating was quite limited. However, additional seating was available outside.

Check out was efficient and we would definitely consider staying here in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank IanGall
MBIgm324, General Manager at Mason Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and providing valuable feedback. I am glad to hear that you truly enjoyed your recent time with us.

Reviewed 31 July 2019

This is what happened to us in this hotel: THEY HAVE SOLD OUR ROOM TO SOMEONE ELSE and sent us to a different hotel miles away! I booked a room in this hotel 3 months ago but on the day we arrived at the hotel we were told they didn‘t have a room for us... as the hotel was overbooked... I have chosen this hotel very carefully so well in advance as I wanted to be close to the beach in Santa Barbara on my birthday. They took the liberty to take this away from me just like that. I understand the reasoning behind this (they were able to sell the room for a better price during the peak season now), but just how unfair is that!? Beware: 1) if you are booking this hotel at the last minute, you might be taking away someone else‘s room; 2) if you are booking well in advance for a special officially advertised and promoted rate, you might not be getting the hotel you booked at all! You might just be sent to their partner hotel (that is not so well located) instead! This was the most unexpected and unpleasant experience of American “hospitality”. The 2 receptionists at the front desk couldn‘t care less and wouldn’t even allow us to talk to the management. The strangest experience I had at a hotel so far.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Traveler-Keliautoja
MBIgm324, General Manager at Mason Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2019

Hello!

My sincerest apology for this occurrence. I will further investigate the circumstances of this event.

Please feel free to reach out to me personally to further discuss this matter.

Reviewed 22 July 2019

Its located in a good area. The beach is not even a 5 minute walk away. The rooms were clean and spacious. Gabe from the front desk was very nice and informative about the area. Great customer service in my opinion. I'd definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
MBIgm324, General Manager at Mason Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and providing valuable feedback. I am glad to hear that you truly enjoyed your recent stay with us and the staff made all of the difference.

I will be sharing your comments with the res of the staff as they are a great learning tool.