I'm a regular at the Sandpiper, my kids live in Santa Barbara so I average about 30 nights a year there. It's clean & comfortable, walking distance to many restaurants and just a short ride downtown to lower State. The offer a free breakfast in the morning that is perfect for my needs. Best of all are the family units with a bedroom and a main room so the kids get their own room.
The staff is great. Graeme is always friendly, efficient and always finds me a room. Sean & Victor are always helpful. Most of my business travel is Doubletree but when in SB, I always end up at the Sandpiper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are visiting Santa Barbara for business or pleasure, we invite you to enjoy the three-diamond amenities and services of the Sandpiper Lodge on Upper State Street. From our prime location on upper State Street, you are poised to experience all that one of California's premier destinations has to offer-beaches, gardens, museums, historical sites, dining, shopping, and entertainment. With well-appointed rooms and suites and a heated pool and spa, the Sandpiper Lodge offers ideal accommodations for budget-minded travelers desiring a degree of sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandpiper Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Motel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Inn Santa Barbara