The staff at this hotel were so kind and welcoming, the best part of my stay. My room was very clean and smelled pleasant, great TV and bed, although the bathroom is dated. Dennys is just over the road, and Janenne's (great sandwiches), vices and spices, and La Cumbre plaza are all a short walk away. Breakfast could be better just by having yogurt, toast and bagels available as well as the cereal, bananas and pastries. Since I was travelling on business the provision of a laptop safe would also have been welcome and I would feel safer if chains on the room door were provided as I was travelling alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are visiting Santa Barbara for business or pleasure, we invite you to enjoy the three-diamond amenities and services of the Sandpiper Lodge on Upper State Street. From our prime location on upper State Street, you are poised to experience all that one of California's premier destinations has to offer-beaches, gardens, museums, historical sites, dining, shopping, and entertainment. With well-appointed rooms and suites and a heated pool and spa, the Sandpiper Lodge offers ideal accommodations for budget-minded travelers desiring a degree of sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandpiper Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Motel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Inn Santa Barbara